A cruise vacation on Caribbean waters is an experience that no one should forego! Here are 8 tips that will ensure you have an amazing experience when planning your trip and while onboard:
- Select a cruise that matches your travel style.
Confirm that your food, entertainment, and mobility needs will be met. It is also important to ensure sanitation protocols are in place especially because of COVID-19.
- Avoid booking your cruise during summer or in late November, December, or mid-January.
These are high seasons and will not save you any money.
- Book an older ship or smaller yacht.
Try to avoid the latest or greatest fleets for money savings. Trust me, you will still experience unmatched luxury.
- Research each port and organize your own independent shore activities or excursions.
This is not only rewarding but also cost-efficient.
- Have travel insurance ready!
You need to take your health and safety incredibly seriously.
- Pack light!
Bring only things that you will need like swimsuits, shorts, skirts, sunscreen and water shoes.
- Ensure you have all paperwork done and in perfect order before departure!
- Prepare for seasickness!